Flow Research has published a new study, titled ‘The World Market for Ultrasonic Flowmeters’.
The new market research report is the 5th published by Flow Research on the ultrasonic flowmeters market. Their previous study of the market was released in 2012, with earlier editions coming out in 2008, 2003 and 2001.
A primary goal of the study is to determine the size of the world ultrasonic flowmeter market in 2015, and to forecast its market size through to 2020. The comprehensive study is divided into three parts, a core study and two modules.
The research study analyses the inline, clamp-on and insertion markets individually. “This method enables us to separate out unit price and unit quantity data for each technology, and provide a distinctive analysis for each of these three fundamentally different ultrasonic flowmeter types,” Flow Research explains in the rationale to the study.
The three studies identify the following essential elements:
• Market size for all types of ultrasonic flowmeters in 2016 worldwide and by region
• Market shares for all types of ultrasonic flowmeters in 2016 worldwide and by region
• Market growth and forecasts for all types of ultrasonic flowmeters through 2021
• Industries and applications where ultrasonic flowmeters are currently used, and areas of new market growth
• Product analyses for the main companies selling into the ultrasonic flowmeter market
• Strategies to manufacturers for selling into the ultrasonic flowmeter market
• Company profiles of the main suppliers of ultrasonic flowmeters
Like all previous Flow Research studies, the new edition was compiled through interviews with suppliers, distributors, and end-users in the flowmeter industry. Flow Research was founded by Dr Jesse Yoder, who has written over 160 market studies since 1990, as well as more than 200 articles on instrumentation, published in a range of industry journals.
More information aboout the study is available here