Hayward launches new range of corrosion resistant instrumentation products
Hayward Flow Control has announced the launch of its corrosion resistant 'Plug & Play' instrumentation products and solutions featuring easy to install designs, thermoplastic construction, high accuracy and measurement of processes.
The Hayward Plug & Play instrumentation now includes in-line and insertion style paddlewheel flowmeters, pressure gauges, level sensors, displays and controls, as well as surge suppressors. All products are made with thermoplastic materials to measure and regulate a system's performance in the most demanding corrosive environments and chemical systems.
Key features of the Hayward instrumentation line-up Include:
• The TF Series True Union in-line paddlewheel flowmeters with integrated LED transmitter and display, from sizes ½" – 4", in PVC and PP materials.
• TFD digital insertion paddlewheel flowmeters featuring LED display and alarm. Also available are the TFT Series standard cable insertion paddlewheel flowmeters.
• Next generation pressure gauges in all thermoplastic construction, with digital and analogue displays as well as alarm capability.
• All thermoplastic level pressure transmitters with displays and controls. Eliminates the issues and challenges that ultrasonic and radar sensors cannot overcome. Ideal for applications where foam, vapour and turbulence exist in an installation.
• Corrosion resistant surge suppressor PS Series - offers a new air feed/bleed technology that is self-adaptive, constantly adjusting spacing to the changing environment found within a pressurised piping system.
Typical applications or installations include, but not limited to, wastewater and water treatment, chemical transfer and processing, aquatic and animal life support systems, mining, metal plating/surface finishing, marine, landfills/environmental infrastructure and water/theme parks.