Hayward Flow Control has announced the introduction of a new generation of thermoplastic floating ball valves: the TBH Series True Union Industrial Ball Valve.
According to a press release, the TBH Series’ new System2 Sealing Technology uses the upstream seat as a backup to the downstream seat, thereby enhancing the sealing of the downstream seat. This ensures longer life cycles and performance of the valve compared to conventional seat designs.
Hayward’s TBH family also includes the TBH-Z model with a drilled ‘Z’ ball for Sodium Hyochlorite service, as well as the CVH Series with the Profile2 ball for characterized flow.
Possible applications and uses for the TBH Series include: municipal waste and water treatment, clean water technology, chemical transfer and processing, aquatic and animal life support systems, mining and mineral processing, metal plating / surface finishing, marine, pulp and paper, landfills / environmental infrastructure, and other demanding applications.
- Available in sizes 1/4" through 2” / DN15 - DN50 in PVC and CPVC materials
- Fully pressure rated for 250 PSI / PN16 at 70°F/23°C non-shock across all sizes and materials
- IPS or DIN/EN socket, threaded and flanged end connections.
- Permanent markings which eliminate the need for labels
- Double O-Ring stem steals
- NSF/ANSI 61 and 372 Listed
- Integral footpad for skid or panel mount
- FPM or EPDM seals as standard
- Reversible PTFE seats as standard
Hayward Flow Control is a division of Hayward Industries, a leading US manufacturer of industrial thermoplastic valves, actuation and controls, instrumentation, filters, strainers, corrosion resistant pumps, bulkhead fittings and tank accessories and for use in water and wastewater treatment, chemical processing & transfer, chemical feed, aquatic/animal life support systems, mining, and other industrial processing systems.