Pump solutions specialist Selwood has launched what it dubs a ‘green-friendly' electric solids handling pump.
The UK based company has introduced a new Super Silent electric drive addition to its renowned S range of solids handling pumps, called the S150 Super Silent 30kW Electric.
Designed to be environmentally friendly, the pump is ideal for a range of water and wastewater, oil and gas, and construction applications.
Selwood showcased the new pump at the recent Aquatech Amsterdam exhibition.
What you need to know – key features of the S150 Super Silent 30kW Electric
- Same performance as Selwood’s 1800rpm diesel powered model
- Ability to handle 100mm solids
- 310m3/hour capacity
- 27m total head
- Variable speed drive to ensure the perfect balance between efficiency and performance depending on the application
- Uses Seltorque vortex technology to deliver solids handling for demanding applications
- Selwood’s Super Silent canopy, making it one of the quietest pumps on the market
- Designed to have strong energy-efficiency and low-emission compliance
According to a statement from Selwood, the pump can be used for a range of applications. These include trouble-free pumping of raw and screened sewage, sludge or slurry, bentonite, water with fine and large solids, and water containing rags and fibres.
Selwood is a major pump rental solutions provider in the UK, with a large distribution network across Europe. The company has an ongoing programme of product development to meet the ever-changing needs of the pumps market.