Graco launches new product line for lubrication solutions
Graco has introduced a new family of injector-based automatic lubrication pumps.
LubePro pumps leverage components from Graco Fire-Ball lubrication pumps and offer a solution where high output and fast lubrication cycles are needed to lubricate equipment while it is working. They are most commonly used to lubricate machines used in food and beverage processing and packaging, glass manufacturing, tire production, injection moulding, paper production and other industrial manufacturing and production applications.
'Every day, plant managers have to worry about keeping up with production demands and reducing operating costs,' says Chuck Hartl, global product marketing manager for Graco's lubrication equipment division. 'Improper lubrication of their machines can cause component failure and downtime, which results in unplanned maintenance expenses and loss of production. We also understand that customers expect auto lubrication systems to not become a new source for maintenance issues. Therefore, with LubePro pumps our customers can expect greater reliability and less maintenance time related to machinery lubrication.'
• Three models available. The A900 and A1900 are designed for oil applications, and the A2600 is built for grease applications.
• Higher lube output and frequency. All three pumps deliver greater output over the competition, which allows the system to lubricate more points and cycle more frequently.
• Factory-installed low level detection. LubePro pumps are available with a durable low level detection system – factory installed. Competitive models require user installation of a low level system that includes many parts.
• Self-venting pump with no priming required. The integrated vent valve automatically relieves pressure on return stroke and there is no need to ever prime the pump.
• Full line of complementary products. Package with Graco's GL series grease and oil injectors, lubrication controllers, and other accessories for a complete automatic lubrication solution.