Wilden releases two new stainless steel AODD pumps for aggressive chemical applications
Wilden, part of PSG, a Dover Company and a specialist in air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pump technology, has announced the release of two new stainless steel pumps.
The 430 and 830 Advanced FIT 316 stainless steel AODD pumps offer corrosion resistance in aggressive chemical applications, and have been specifically designed to be direct replacements for existing Wilden 38mm (1-0.5") and 51mm (2") advanced pump installations.
Launched in September 2014, Wilden Advanced FIT pumps precisely fit bolt-to-bolt and pipe-to-pipe in existing fluid-handling piping systems to provide increased performance with no re-piping necessary. They have been engineered to be an easy, cost-effective way to enhance and upgrade existing pump performance with superior bolted product containment.
Additional features and benefits of Wilden Advanced FIT AODD pumps include:
• Re-engineered fluid path increases flow rates up to 54% versus current Wilden models
• Exact fit from bolt-down footprint to inlet and discharge connection heights
• Fewer fasteners and accessibility with power tools for faster assembly/disassembly and shorter downtime
• Manifold flexibility to assist in tight-fitting installations
• Fast ROI, reduced installation costs with no re-piping
• Bolted configuration for product containment with NPT or BSPT threads or ANSI or DIN flanges
• Higher flow rates translate into increased productivity and profitability
• Longest Mean Time Between Repair (MTBR) for lower maintenance costs
• Available with the Pro-Flo X or Pro-Flo SHIFT Air Distribution Systems (ADS)
• Available with EZ-install and full-stroke PTFE elastomers