Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology launches new peristaltic pump
Peristaltic and sinusoidal pump specialist Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group has launched its new Quantum peristaltic pump with patented ReNu single use technology cartridge.
The new product is a high pressure feed pump for single use tangential flow filtration, virus filtration and high performance liquid chromatography. It offers high downstream process yields throughout the pressure range, providing virtually pulse free linear flow, minimal shear and easy validation in line with BPOG (BioPhorum Operations Group) guidelines.
Quantum’s high accuracy combined with flow linearity independent of back pressure means it can remove the need for flow meters and load cells.
Process efficiency is maximised via the pump’s virtually pulse-free performance.
- 3 bar SU processing pressure range up to 20 litre/min, with trace pulsation of only ±0.12 bar
- Integrated 4000:1 speed control ratio
- User interface located at the front of the pump for visual confirmation of operating state and easy access to pump controls, even when skid mounted.
- Validation and extractable data in line with BPOG/BPSA/USP/ISO guidelines
- ReNu SU Technology Cartridge suitable for Gamma irradiation up to 50kGy