Shell, BASF and ExxonMobil to present at Downstream 2019
The agenda for the Downstream 2019 conference and exhibition, taking place on 11-12 June 2019 at the GBR Convention Centre in Houston, Texas, has been announced.
A number of major executives, project decision makers and supply chain leaders from Chevron, Shell, Formosa, BASF and ExxonMobil and others will deliver thought leadership presentations at the event, discussing best practices and technical case studies to help optimise project execution and capital project planning.
Highlighted sessions across the two-day conference and exhibition include:
- An exclusive case study exploring the major engineering and construction lessons learned by Cheniere Energy and Bechtel in delivering the Sabine Pass and Corpus Christi LNG projects
- The chance to join LYB, CP Chem, Celanese, JVIC and RLG International to investigate an example model of capital project/turnarounds integration and determine what best practice looks like now
- The opportunity to learn how to build and execute major capital projects at scale and work effectively with local EPCs and global contractors alongside Wood, TechnipFMC, Dow, Huntsman and LYB
- A panel with executives from KBR, Bechtel, Fluor, McDermott and Wood in which they present their outlook on technological development, market opportunities and industry growth through 2020 and beyond
- An address from Mike Coyle, president of manufacturing at Chevron, exploring lessons learned over the past five years in downstream safety, workforce development, productivity, project sustainability, logistics and digitalisation
- A panel on risk-based inspection, which offers the chance to work with Inspectioneering, Trinity Bridge, CP Chem and others to align management expectations with reality to achieve sustainable RBI programme roll-outs
- The ‘Break the Workforce Development Challenge’, where attendees can join leaders from Shell, BASF, INEOS, CURT and others to see what can and must be done to ensure the sustainability of key manufacturing jobs
- The chance to explore efforts to integrate advanced work packaging best practices earlier in project lifecycles with ExxonMobil, Fluor and Dow
The full programme line-up for Downstream 2019 is available here.